Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend Update, sadly not starring Tina Fey

Some things I did this weekend:

-Had friends over for cocktails.
-Baked a birthday cake for my Dad.
-Ate pizza for too many meals in a row.
-*censored*
-Threw a bowling party for Somerset's birthday, a week and a day after the fact.
-Finished The Yiddish Policeman's Union .
-Learned that when Genevieve poops in the bathtub, she wants out. Now.
-
Watched people more motivated than myself run a 5K past my parents' house.

Things I did not do, but should have:

-Refrain from eating birthday cake, twice.
-Clean my house in any meaningful way.
-Take a nap.
-Anything that remotely resembled running, or exercise of any kind.
-Remember to buy Somerset the ballet slippers she needs while we were in Cordova, where they have stores that sell such things.
-Find the cable that would allow me to upload pictures from the party and post one here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When has Sassy ever censored herself?

Stacey Greenberg said...

i posted some pics for ya...

Sweet Sassy Molassy said...

I didn't want to make anyone blush. Including you.

Chip said...

Wait, you posted pics of what? Where do I find those?