Thursday, June 04, 2009

You'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky

Fifteen years ago today, I stood in Fisher Gardens and promised to love, honor, and cherish the only man for me. I was 21 years old, a college graduate of two whole weeks, and absolutely certain that I was doing the smartest thing I'd ever done, or ever would.









I guess I was pretty smart, to be so young, but I had no idea how beautiful life with you was going to be. Happy anniversary BD. I love you more than I can say.

5 comments:

Memphisotan said...

Aww. Happy anniversary, you crazy kids.

Chip said...

Man, was R a funny-lookin' dude.

Happy Anniverary, Alleys!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! When I get back in town, we're doing a photoshoot. It's time to update those pics!

Rita said...

I hope you had a great anniversary. The pictures were so sweet!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post! The pics are great too.
Happy Anniversary